Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes). A super creamy parsnip soup that is vegan and gluten-free. Made with sweet potatoes, white wine and coconut milk. This soup does require a bit of prep work since you first have to dice up the parsnips and sweet potatoes and then roast them, but trust me.
Ingredients of Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- You need 3 of parsnips.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 2.5 litres of water.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of .
No seriously so gorgeous…and recipe I never tried before but from the look of it sounds divine! Creamy Vegan Parsnip Soup. by: kerrylow. I love blended soups that are rich with flavor all year round. Lately I've become frustrated with roasted parsnips – just not my fave.
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) instructions
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
It's creamy, it's smooth, it's comforting. You should make this potato soup. This dairy-free Creamy Vegan Arugula Soup is the perfect way to sneak more leafy greens into your day. While they were pretty heavy-handed with the cream in the restaurant version, I thought this was a brilliant way to sneak more leafy greens into your day. In spite of the name, this creamy vegan potato leek soup contains not a drop of cream, cashew cream, coconut milk, soy milk, or any other dairy substitutes.