Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage (vegan).
You can have Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage (vegan) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage (vegan)
- You need 500 g of Gnocchi.
- It’s 500 g of squash, peeled and cut into little cubes.
- Prepare 300 g of baby chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 30 g of basil, very finely chopped.
- Prepare 30 g of pine nuts, very finely chopped.
- It’s 20 g of sage leaves, very finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s to taste of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage (vegan) instructions
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan/220C. Put the gnocchi in a bowl, and pour over a ketteful of boiling water. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before draining well..
- Mix the gnocchi with squash, mushrooms, oil and sage leaves in a roasting tin large enough to take everything in one layer. Season well with the sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then transfer to the oven to roast for 35 minutes..
- Meanwhile, mix the basil, pine nuts, oil, garlic, sea salt and lemon juice together in a food processor for the dressing, then taste and adjust the seasoning as needed..
- Serve the crispy gnocchi with the dressing alongside..