Smokey vegan pea and potato soup. Smokey Vegan Pea And Potato Soup – Food To Eat For Lunch "potato soup Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes potato. This Smoky Potato Chickpea Stew is a hearty and filling plant-based dish that will keep you full and warm this winter!
After one hour, stir in the chopped carrots, the chopped potatoes, and the celery. To make this Smoky Sweet Potato Black-eyed Pea Soup, first you will add your dried beans to a large pot. Easier to dip into each bowl. You can cook Smokey vegan pea and potato soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokey vegan pea and potato soup
- It’s 2 cups of dry split peas.
- You need 2 of potatos peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, tumeric, paprika, salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream.
- It’s of Water to cover everything.
- It’s of Few drops liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
Let me know below what you think of this vegan, gluten-free Smoky Sweet Potato Black-Eyed Pea Soup by leaving feedback and doing the star rating. Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can enjoy it just as it is, or get crazy with toppings.
Smokey vegan pea and potato soup instructions
- In your pressure cooker or pot saute onions and spices till soft.
- Bang everything else in the pot and bring to the boil.
- Cover pressure cooker and turn heat down to simmer for about an hour-hour and a half.
- Use an immersian blender and add more water if you want the soup thinner.
- I topped mine with black truffle oil and crispy onions.
You all know I love potatoes. I could eat my Crispy Roasted Potatoes until they come out of my ears. Sometimes though, I want soft and soothing. This hearty smokey potato and split pea soup has more ingredients than costumes at a Halloween party. Add the potatoes and stock, then bring to the boil.