Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
You can have Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- You need 3 of large sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Home made guacamole.
- It’s of Coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of chipotle (smoke paprika).
- It’s 3 tbsp of also I have cook chickpea (you can use any grain).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Preheat your oven to 220. Scrub, pick and sprinkle your potatoes with salt. Depending on size they will need 40 minutes to 1h 20..
- Grate your carrot and onion very finely. Heat a tbsp oil (I use coconut but any will work) and add the chopped veg. Cook until starting to soften..
- Add chickpeas, chipotle, tamari sauce and garlic and cook for a few more minutes. Season to taste with salt, pepper and coriander..
- Remove potatoes from the oven once soft throughout. Cut large crosses across the tops and leave until cool enough to handle..
- Peel open and gently scoop out most of the inside. It will be messy and the skins may tear but it shouldn't matter too much, as long as they stay reasonably intact!.
- Mash the soft potato and stir into the fried veg and guacamole, until fully mixed together..
- Gently spoon the mix back into the skins. Sprinkle with, salt, pepper and paprika. Serve hot..