Mild Coconut Curry – Vegan Friendly..
You can have Mild Coconut Curry – Vegan Friendly. using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mild Coconut Curry – Vegan Friendly.
- It’s 2 medium of sized potatoes – diced.
- You need 1 of Lemon grass stalk..
- You need 4 tbsp of Puy lentils..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of Chopped onion..
- It’s 2 of Chopped garlic cloves..
- It’s 6 of Sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 125 grams of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped yellow pepper..
- It’s 1 of Chopped courgette.
- You need 250 grams of Frozen sweetcorn.
- You need 300 of Canned coconut milk..
- Prepare 1 of Lime – juice only..
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves..
Mild Coconut Curry – Vegan Friendly. instructions
- Boil potatoes, lemon grass and lentils for 15mins..
- Fry onion, garlic, mushrooms, turmeric and cumin until the onion is soft. Add in everything else, bar coriander, and stir well..
- Remove the lemon grass then add the potaotes, onions and water into the pan of fried food..
- Simmer for 10mins then add coriander..
- Serve with brown basmati rice and a vegan naan bread..