Vegan breakfast burritos. These vegan breakfast burritos are loaded with roasted potatoes, avocado, mushrooms, and peppers. They are great for a healthy protein-packed breakfast or brunch! Furthermore, they are easy to make with simple ingredients.
And, truth be told, this version is a bit easier to make. High protein breakfast burrito or tacos. Epic vegan breakfast burrito recipe, filled with scrambled ackee, potato rosti, bbq beans, plantain & loads more. You can cook Vegan breakfast burritos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan breakfast burritos
- It’s 5 of potatoes, diced.
- It’s 400 g of tofu.
- It’s 5 c of spinach leaves, torn.
- It’s 2 T of sesame paste.
- Prepare 1 T of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 T of mustard.
- Prepare 1 t of turmeric.
- You need 2 of chipotle peppers in adobo.
- It’s 1 c of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 T of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
Many vegan breakfast burritos work well for lunch, dinner or even snacks and are as mouth watering as they are nutritious. That's why having a few vegan breakfast burrito recipes on hand is crucial when avoiding animal products (while getting all the essential. Cooking ignites a fire deep inside of me, the kind that burns for hours on end. Often, this leads to me making the Burritos at breakfast time.
Vegan breakfast burritos step by step
- Fry diced potatoes in vegetable oil until tender..
- Meanwhile, press tofu. Mix together remaining ingredients (except spinach) into a sauce, add water if too thick. Crumble tofu into sauce and mix to coat..
- When potatoes are done, add tofu sauce mixture and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted..
- Warm tortillas in a pan and serve burritos with toppings of choice, e.g. salsa, green onions, cilantro..
This is every man, woman, and child's dream is it not? With scrambled tofu, refried beans (make sure it's a lard-free version), veggies, and all the fixing's, you've got your protein, carb, healthy fat, and fiber all tucked inside a single tortilla. No way you'll be hungry after chowing down on. Those who are vegetarian, vegan, looking to add more vegetables to your diet, and/or those who love eating healthy, this cookbook is right for you! Because breakfast is a big event in my house, I decided to make the Vegan Breakfast Burritos.