Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free).
You can have Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free)
- You need 2 medium of Potatos.
- Prepare 1 of EarthBalance Butter (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) – vegan/lactose free.
- Prepare of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads – vegan/lactose free.
- It’s of Oregano.
Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free) instructions
- Peel potatos. Cut into slices. Microwave for 3 minutes (or until potato slices are slightly tender, but not completely cooked.)..
- Add a little Earthbalance butter to pan. Add sliced potatos. Cook over medium heat, and flip to cook both sides of potato slices..
- While potatos are cooking, season with Garlic Powder, Oregano, Onion Powder, Greek Blend Seasoning and Basil..
- Lower heat a little and sprinkle Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads over the tops of the potatos. Let it melt a little..