Seasoned Taters (Lactose free).
You can cook Seasoned Taters (Lactose free) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seasoned Taters (Lactose free)
- You need 5 large of Potatos.
- You need 3 tbsp of Earthbalance Butter (Vegan, Nondairy, Lactose Free).
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek Seasoning.
- Prepare of Soy Bacon flavored bits.
- It’s of Himalayan Salt.
Seasoned Taters (Lactose free) instructions
- Peel, wash, and cube potatos. Then, boil potatos until tender..
- Drain potatoes then return to them meduim heat. Add in the butter, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley flakes, greek seasoning, and himalayan salt. Mix well..
- Remove potatos from heat and top with soy bacon bits.