Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly).
You can have Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- You need 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.