VEGAN tomato soup. This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. I'm so not ready for it to be Monday already, yet here we are on tax day—my favorite day of the year. I suppose I can't complain too much because I don't.
This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick. Toss tomato halves and carrots with some awesome extra virgin olive oil Just a few finishing touches take this vegan tomato soup to a new level of delicious. These are all totally optional, but do make a difference. You can cook VEGAN tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of VEGAN tomato soup
- Prepare 5-6 of baby tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare of enoki mushroom.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
Warm up with this rich and creamy vegan tomato soup. A thick tomato base mixed with cashew cream and topped with homemade croutons for a satisfying fall soup. I know it's summertime-not exactly the time of year that we think about cooking up a big pot of soup, much less eating it. Nothing goes with a grilled cheese like a good roasted tomato soup.
VEGAN tomato soup step by step
- Slice baby tomatoes into 2, place on top of oven pan. drizzle with 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil. sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme.
- Dice potato, place on oven pan, drizzle with oil..
- Roast both of the above in (preheated) oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Move roasted tomatoes into a boiling pan, toast for 2 minutes, insert 1/4 cup of vegetable stock, stir.
- Blend the roasted tomatoes and vegetable stock using mixer/blender.
- Place back the blended tomatoes into boiling pan, let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- (meanwhile) place the roasted potatoes into a frying pan. add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chilli powder. toast until brown and tender.
- After boiling, insert the potatoes into the soup, add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, then stir. add more salt, pepper, n oregano if taste isn’t perfect yet. addition of vegetable stock powder is really recommended for a more savoury flavour..
After a long snowy walk, all bundled up in woolly mittens, scarves and hats and snow boots, both Brian and I were. Easy Instant Pot Tomato Soup with a handful of ingredients and made quick in the Instant Pot. Serve tomato soup with salad, croutons, vegan parmesan cheese, with a scoop of cooked rice added in, or make a batch of stretchy vegan mozzarella cheese for the best. This creamy tomato soup recipe is easy, delicious & healthy, as it's made without cream. Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent.