Vegan potato salad. Sometimes, you just need a classic. Today is one of those days. Say hello to my vegan-ized version.
This is a vegan potato salad recipe that I healthified to accommodate my current diet. I love sneaking some fresh veggies into my potato salad. In this recipe, I added celery, carrots and peas. You can cook Vegan potato salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan potato salad
- It’s 4-5 of potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of sliced green olives.
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large pickles, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of Vegenaise.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
You can also use cucumbers, radishes or even corn. Raw and vegan bbq goers rejoice, finally a thick and creamy authentic tasting potato salad that doesn't actually use potatoes! Hold on to your hats and dive. This classic Vegan Potato Salad is a crowd-pleasing favorite with tender potatoes and perfectly seasoned creamy mayo dressing.
Vegan potato salad step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to toss until consistency is thick and chunky.
If you're anything like me, you love potato salad in just. A vegan potato salad that doesn't require commercial vegan mayo, tofu, cashews, OR a blender! Creamy, refreshing, and made with everyday ingredients. Labor Day is coming and it's still a million degrees out here in Baltimore. This vegan potato salad with pickles and celery is perfect for summer BBQs and picnics.