Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns. I used a little bit less sugar the second time I made it and suggest you add about half, then taste before adding it all.
This hot dog chili sauce is a flavorful and hearty addition to a plain hot dog. This recipe makes a wonderful chili sauce for hot dogs. Just place a grilled hot dog in a bun and top with chili, grated Cheddar cheese, and diced onions. You can have Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉
- Prepare 6 lbs of ground beef (I used 80/20).
- Prepare 2 of Large sweet onions.
- You need 2 (29 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s Half of a cup of ketchup.
- It’s Half of a cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp Oregano.
- You need 2 of Tblsp pesto.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Cumin.
- It’s 2 of Tblsp Chili powder.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Garlic salt.
- Prepare Half of tsp Black Pepper.
- Prepare Half of tsp Sugar.
- Prepare Half of tsp celery salt.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Few dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- You need Squeeze of prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of capful of apple cider vinegar.
Find hot dog sauces stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Tonna's hot dog sauce recipe is a little different than other sauces we've tried. It's very flavorful – spicy and sweet with a slight tang.
Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉 step by step
- Dice up the onions and saute in a big pot with olive oil on medium high heat then add the ground beef and continue to stir until browned.
- Drain the grease and put the pot back on the stove then add the cans of tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and water. Keep stirring until well combined.
- When it comes to a boil add the beef bouillon, oregano, pesto, cumin, chilli powder, garlic salt, black pepper, sugar, celery salt, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
- Continue to boil for a few minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and the mustard (a good squeeze but not too much) add the vinegar and Then bring it down to a simmer.
- Simmer 3.5 to 4 hours on very low heat stirring once in a while.
- After it's done take off the heat and let it cool and enjoy on your favorite hot dog. Put the rest up in the freezer in plastic containers. Take one out when you need 😋 ENJOY 😋😋😋😋.
Please provide a recipe with a picture of your hot sauce. Try to keep memes/image macros to a minimum. A wide variety of hot dog sauce options are available to you, such as form, color, and processing type. Sam's Hot Dog Stand, Martinez Picture: Mooing Pig and Atomic Dog. A weird way to say chili.