Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan). How to make this delicious Tunisian Couscous recipe. This dish is full of flavors and AMAZING! Thank you for watching my video please subscribe to my channel for more awesome recipes.
That said, the best way to get used to the vegetarian GM diet is to eat delicious fruit and vegetable meals. If you are a vegan then this does not become an option. Simple, easy to prepare and tastes delicious. You can have Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan)
- It’s 1 of + 2 yellow onions.
- You need 1 of veggie soup square.
- It’s 100 g of couscous.
- Prepare 100 g of fresh spinach or other leafy greens.
- You need 70 g of golden raisins.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tunisian spice mix.
- You need 4 of yellow peppers.
- Prepare 2 of fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 6 tbsp of tomatoe puree.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oregano to tast.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
Traditional Tunisian couscous, lots of flavour, really, easy and filling to make and once you've eaten this version you won't view couscous the same way again! This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. This is from my French-Tunisian sister-in-law, direct from her mother in Bir Ali bin Khalifa, Tunisia.
Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) instructions
- Peel the onions and cut one of them in little squares. Start frying this onion on the sunflower oil and when it starts to get transparent add the spinach ot other leafy greens and add the tomatoe puree. Cook until the spinach becomes soft. Then add 4 cups of water..
- Add the tunisian spice mix, add the peeled veggies: cut the potatoes into big squares, cut the carrots into 4 pieces, cut the eggplant in big squares, cut the tomatoe in big squares too..
- Also add those onions that we left in one piece at the beginning. Also add the soup square and the yellow peppers cut into slices.Add the oregano and salt to taste..
- Next take the "upper part" of the couscous cooking pot and add the couscous, pour a mugful of hot water on it and add the olive oil. Stir to combine..
- Also stir the veggies in the down part of pot also. Put the top part on top of down part and steam the couscous till soft..
- Stir both parts of pot from time to time and add more hot water to couscous if it seems dry..
- Serve the veggie sauce on top of couscous and also add raisins on top. Let me know if you tried this recipe..
Also influenced by kouskousei I've eaten in Tunis Meanwhile, place dry couscous in large bowl and add hot water from a teakettle a bit at a time (usually around two cups) to couscous and work with. A wide variety of tunisian couscous options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary ingredient. My wife and me heard a lot about this restaurant since we moved here to Korea.and to be honest we Get quick answers from Couscous Tunisian Home Kitchen staff and past visitors. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is prepared with many variations, but it is obviously related to the Sicilian dish described in the article.