Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole. How to Make Hotdogs and Sauerkraut Casserole. I do highly recomend pairing this with boiled potaoes with butter on top, green beans and applesauce as they just go so well together! Sometimes I will put a little mustard on the hotdogs.
Crumble sausage and hamburger next, then rice, then balance of the sauerkraut. Zesty Italian sausage and crisp-tender green beans are a scrumptious accompaniment to the simple polenta base of this casserole. Top with chicken broth and grated Parmesan. You can cook Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole
- It’s 16 oz of hotdogs.
- It’s 28 oz of sauerkraut.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of green beans.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Radicchio chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
Add the sausage, sauerkraut and pepper. Brown sausage meat; drain; spoon over sauerkraut. Serve your sausage and sauerkraut casserole hot and enjoy! Just be warned that there are likely to some sauerkraut haters in any bunch who may make comments.
Sauerkraut Radicchio, green beans, sausage and hotdog casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Chop the sausage, and hotdogs into bite sized pieces..
- Mix the radicchio, sausages, hotdogs, green beans, sauerkraut, black pepper, and melted butter..
- Put into an oven safe dish. Bake 30 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
For a meal suggestion, start with a green salad that included sliced mushrooms and grape tomatoes tossed with a light vinaigrette. Spicy sausage and slightly bitter radicchio partner up in this zesty pasta dinner. Serve with a crusty loaf of bread to sop the rich tomato sauce. Trim ends from green beans; cut each bean crosswise in half. Prepare the apple, onion and sausage as directed.