Potato noodles special curry. Add garlic, ginger, and sliced red peppers. Add red curry paste and cook another minute, stirring often. Add coconut milk and broth/water, salt, kale, and sweet potato noodles.
Heat the coconut oil up in a large pan on medium-high heat. Add cauliflower, onion, curry powder, sugar, salt and pepper and stir until veggies are evenly coated in the spice mixture. So for those reasons above, a gosh-darn good sweet potato noodle stir-fry just seems like the winning way to celebrate Friday AND finish off my Seven-Ingredient Dinner Series this week with a baaaaaang. You can have Potato noodles special curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato noodles special curry
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- You need 5 of green onions, sliced thin.
- You need 2 inch of chunk ginger, peeled minced.
- It’s 4 of large garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- You need of salt + pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken down into small florets.
- Prepare 10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of + 1 tsp red curry paste (vegan if necessary).
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans light coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of evaporated cane juice.
- You need 1 of small-medium sweet potato, spiralized.
- It’s 1 of + tsp Sriracha.
- It’s of for topping:.
- It’s of sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, lime.
Sweet potato noodles are in the house. Curry lovers will also want to try these Slow Cooker Curry Chickpeas and Red Coconut Curry with Chicken. Normally curry is something I crave during cool months when there is almost nothing better than curling up on the couch with a warm bowl of spicy curry. The sweet potato "noodles" make it fun to slurp!
Potato noodles special curry instructions
- Add coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onion, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt + pepper. Sauté for 2-4 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Don't let it brown..
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, bell pepper, and curry paste, and sauté for about a minute, then add your coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. Mix to combine..
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender, adding the sweet potato noodles when there's about 5 minutes left*. Taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. I like adding a bit of Sriracha..
- Portion into bowls and top with sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, and/or lime..
- NOTES *If you like your sweet potato noodles on the softer side, add them in with the coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. If you add them when there's about 5 minutes left, they'll still have some crunch to them..
Perfect for a cozy weeknight meal! I love a hearty bowl of soup in the cold winter months. Tofu Drain tofu and press to remove as much excess liquid as possible. Cut tofu into strips ½" thick, then cut in half. While you wait, toss together the diced mango, red onion, Thai chili, apple cider vinegar and cilantro in a medium bowl.