Garlicroasted potatoes & vegtables (vegan). Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, thyme, rosemary, and pepper over potatoes. Crispy Garlic Roasted Potatoes are a super simple side dish perfect with anything! Buttery, garlicky, fluffy inside with crisp, golden edges… these roasted potatoes tick all my boxes!
Garlic Roasted Potatoes – quick, easy and the best roasted potatoes with garlic, butter and olive oil. This is one of the best potato recipes These mouthwatering garlic roasted potatoes is a great side dish that pair well with just about anything. Oven-baked, crispy garlic roasted potatoes with tons of flavor. You can have Garlicroasted potatoes & vegtables (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicroasted potatoes & vegtables (vegan)
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil of choice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice (optional).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red (or regular) onion.
- It’s 250 g of broccoli (1/4 of head).
- It’s 2 of handfulls of green beans.
- Prepare of Feel free to replace the vegtables in this recipe with what you like as long as they have a similar cooking time. Like cauliflower, paprika, tomatoes, kale or carrots.
- You need of Add other seasonings if you like as well. You can even skip the garlic if you want to.
I love making these potatoes as a simple side dish or adding them to potato tacos or breakfast hash. Simply put, potatoes are one of my favorite foods in the world. This delicious, rustic potato bake is the perfect accompaniment to a hearty meal. Easy enough for a weeknight meal, and special enough for a holiday side.
Garlicroasted potatoes & vegtables (vegan) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius..
- In a large bowl, cobine minced or finely chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix until properly combined..
- Start chopping the potatoes and the onion into medium sized pieces and add them to the bowl. Also, break of medium sized pieces of broccoli and add them to the bowl together with the green beans. Mix to evenly coat all the ingredients with the "dressing"..
- Spread the ingredients over a baking sheet lined with parchmentpaper and put into the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes have a little color..
Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are the easiest side dish and the perfect addition to any dinner. Oh my goodness these Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes are addicting! Like, it took every ounce of self-control for my husband and I to not keep snagging "just one more". Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!