Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). The Best Potato Broccoli Mushroom Recipes on Yummly Broccoli And Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms, Mouthwatering Mushroom And Broccoli Frittata, Broccoli And Mushrooms Stuffed Potatoes. This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish!
All Reviews for Baked Potato with Mushrooms. Cauliflower, Potato, and Green Pea Daal. Cheesy Broccoli Rabe and Mushroom Mini Quiches. You can cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- It’s 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- You need 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- It’s of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Roasted Cauliflower, Snap Pea, and Avocado Pasta with a Walnut Basil Pesto. Roasted Potato Salad with Creme Fraiche. Try these delightful and very filling Potatoes with Mushrooms cooked to perfection in creamy coconut milk. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe just like my grandma used to make!
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
They're so creamy and easy because they're made with Cream of Mushroom Soup! If you need to find a way to make someone eat their broccoli, add it with Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – now they'll eat it! The miso sweet potato and broccoli add some substance to the mixed greens, making for a great lunch bowl. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil (about two tablespoons). Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Mushroom, Peas & Potato Sautee, Homemade based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Peas, frozen, Onions, raw, Mushrooms, fresh, Wine Calories per serving of Mushroom, Peas & Potato Sautee, Homemade.