Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free). Chili Dog Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Spread with mustard; top with chili, hot dogs and cheese. Ingredients and Nutritional Info are in here! ▼▼Open Me!!▼▼ Today I have an awesome recipe to share with you for my seventh weight-loss recipe!
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free)
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of chili.
- You need 5 of frankfurters, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.).
It's a fantastic crispy crust when baked in a cast iron skillet. Crisped with some garlic butter and Now let's definitely talk EASY. Geez, the refrigerated pizza dough we used was seriously super easy, crispy and amazing. The texture of the dough when.
Chili Cheese Dog Pizza (Gluten-free) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray cookie sheet/pizza pan with cooking spray..
- Mix baking mix, water, & melted butter until soft dough form. Add a little extra water if needed. Pat dough into a 12" circle on prepared pan. Pinch edge of circle to form a rim..
- Spread chili over dough. Top with frankfurters. Then top with cheese..
- Bake until.crust is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes..
Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. View menu, find locations, track orders. This cheesy pizza with shredded chicken looks tasty and is definitely a recipe you and your dog can both enjoy! A Gluten-Free Dog-Friendly Pizza For Those Sensitive. Get it solo or make it a party with fries and a drink.