Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). These vegetarian tacos were inspired by an authentic Mexican taqueria in town, Bonito Michoacan. I made a huge dinner party for lots of friends with mostly "Cookie and Kate" recipes. This one, Roasted Sweet potato, Refried Black Bean, Refried pinto beans.
If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless. These Spicy Potato Soft Tacos are a healthier take on a Taco Bell favorite. You can cook Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- It’s of Cheese (optional).
Warm tortillas wrap around crispy, oven roasted potatoes that are topped with a chipotle southwest sauce, shredded iceberg A deliciously spicy vegetarian taco! Yes it's true, I don't cook every night. These delicious and crispy Potato Tacos are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are vegetarian and easy to make at home.
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
Ahh Taco Bell, that guilty pleasure of omnivores and vegetarians alike. As we all know, they have multiple vegetarian options and even a few for vegans who find themselves stuck on an interstate or in a food desert with few or no other options. This is a vegan version of the classic Crispy Potato Soft. Add potato, toss well to coat and heat through. Stir in lemon juice and cilantro and remove from heat.