Raw vegetable pasta.
You can cook Raw vegetable pasta using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw vegetable pasta
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet potato.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 of gherkin, finely diced.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado, diced.
- It’s of mayonnaise:.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 drops of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of sml drizzle red wine vinegar.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Raw vegetable pasta instructions
- On a high flame, roast the capsicum so skin blisters but make sure centre is still raw. Set aside to cool. (Adds smokey flavour).
- In a food processor, blitz the mayonnaise ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Pour into a bowl and clean food processor..
- Roughly cut the blistered capsicum, remove seeds and put into food processor, skin included, along with the other sauce ingredients. Blitz until smooth, add more oil if needed..
- Pour through a fine strainer to remove lumps..
- With a spiral cutter, cut the cucumber, potato and carrot into pasta. Place evenly over the bench. With paper towels, pat the veggies dry. Or as dry as you can get them. VERY important..
- Now add the pasta along with the remaining ingredients to the mayonnaise and gently toss to coat..
- Serve with the capsicum sauce..
- Note: I keep the skins on the vegetables on, it helps keep them together. Just give them a good crub..