You can cook Vegan Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quesadillas
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- Prepare 190 g of Sweet Potatoes Grated,.
- It’s 2/3 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Prepare 120 g of Black Beans,.
- It’s Pinch of Chili Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Cumin Powder,.
- You need 20 g of Kale Julienned,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- It’s 60 g of Corn Kennels,.
- You need 4 of Corn Tortillas,.
- You need 1 TBSP of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s 1 Handful of Parsley Coarsely Chopped,.
- You need of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
Vegan Quesadillas step by step
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in sweet potatoes. Add in paprika, chili and cumin..
- Saute until well combined and aromatic. Add in kale. Saute until well combined and slightly wilted..
- Add in black beans, corn and chipotle. Saute until well combined. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt + pepper. Continue sauteing until the mixture is almost drying out..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, grill all the tortillas until almost charred on both sides. Turn the heat down to low..
- Place a tortilla, grill-marked side down, onto the griddle. Scoop half of the sweet potatoes mixture onto the tortilla. Garnish with parsley..
- Spoon some of the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Place another tortilla over the top, grilled-marked side up. Press gently with an offset spatula to adhere..
- Remove from heat. Repeat the steps for the remaining quesadillas. Transfer onto a serving plate. Slice and serve immediately..