Vegan lemon cheesecake pie. This Lemon Cheesecake Pie is basically a lemon cheesecake baked in a pie crust. (You can choose the type of crust you want – pastry pie crust, gram cracker or mmm, how about a crust made from Nilla Wafers. You blend room temperature cream cheese with eggs, sugar, sour cream and lemons and. Creamy, light and zesty, this vegan no-bake lemon cheesecake is a staple in the So Vegan household!
Ingredients of Vegan lemon cheesecake pie
- You need 2 dl of almonds.
- You need 2 of tbspoons of unsweetened peanut butter.
- It’s 8 pcs of soft dates.
- It’s 2 dl of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1,5 dl of coconut cream.
- You need 2 of tblspoons of potato starch.
- It’s 0,5 dl of melted margarine.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of grated lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 0,5 dl of sugar.
Fresh lemons and lemon zest make the filling extra lemony!! There's little cleanup, and kids and adults alike love the lemony, fluffy filling. Lemon Cheesecake Pies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This lemon cheesecake pie is the perfect dessert for a special occasion or weekend treat.
Vegan lemon cheesecake pie step by step
- Process almonds, dates and peanut butter until fine dough. Press evenly on the bottom a pie pan covered with baking paper..
- Soak cashew for at least 30min, throw water away. Process in a machine with lemon juice until very fine and smooth..
- Warm sugar in the microwave oven with a small drop of water until it melts..
- Mix cashew paste, meleted sugar, lemon zest and coconut cream..
- Melt margarine in microwave oven, mix potato starch when its hot. Mix with the rest of the filling..
- Pour on top of the cake, freeze in the freezer for 1-2 hours and keep in fridge for about an hour before serving. Its not supposed to be frozen..
The easy dessert is baked in a partially baked pie shell. If you do use an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in the remaining ingredients. Learn how to make Lemon Cheesecake Pies. Spoon Lemon Chess Pie Filling evenly over cream cheese mixture in crusts. It's easy to make and SO good, with a raspberry-lemon layer, a A tart raspberry layer, a creamy "cheesecake" layer, and a gluten-free walnut crust make this easy vegan cheesecake recipe tangy, rich & delicious.