Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog. You will learn how to assemble the most. Quick on the go ready to eat straight out of the can vienna sausages. Simple to make vienna sausage hotdogs.
A Vienna sausage is a kind of hot dog. The word wiener means Viennese in German. The sausage was invented by a butcher from Frankfurt, who had moved to Vienna, which is why in Vienna the sausage is called Frankfurter. You can have Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog
- It’s 8 of thick vienne type sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- You need 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need 8 of hotdog or any salt or baguette bread.
- You need 400 grams of shredded fried potatoes (can use shredded cheese of your choice).
- It’s 1 of salt, salsa, oregano, ketchup, yellow mustard/Dutch mustard, maionese, shoyo as you like.
- It’s 1 of less then 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Order online with Vienna Sausage via Lieferando.at. Choose from Hot Dogs, Sides, Ben & Jerry's, Alcohol-free drinks or Alcoholic drinks. Find vienna sausage stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog step by step
- Boil the green peas for 5-10 minutes and reserve.
- Peel and cook the potatoes until it's soft (10-15 minutes under pressure cooking).
- Pre heat a low frying pan with just a bit of oil and fry all sides of the sausage until it's swollen or grilled and reserve.
- Use the same pan to fry the onions with shoyo, oregano, salsa and salt. Cook until it's a bit transparent and reserve.
- Remove and mash the potatoes adding 2 tablespoons of butter, a bit of salt and milk mixing until the texture gets creamier and firm, reserve.
- Cut the bread and the sausage in half as the pictures show..
- Spread maionese on the bread and lay the sausage.
- Add the onions, peas, mustard, ketchup.
- Cover that with the mashed potatoes and with the shredded fried potatoes or cheese.
- The order of the toppings is not important, but it makes it easier to eat, make you're own combination if you'd like.
- Take a picture to post and enjoy the hotdog!.
These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread rolls recipe. They are light, soft and most of all kid-friendly. Am a big fan love watching your videos on youtube. I have always wanted to make this sausage hot dog though several attempts didn't come out nice, I. Hot Dog isolated on white background Vienna Sausage.