Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. This Easy Tomato Basil Soup is for those times when I am feeling virtuous and when I don't have much time. It is so incredibly easy to I just love easy soup recipes. This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick.
This simple vegan tomato soup gets its creaminess from light coconut milk. This dairy-free cream of potato soup is a healthy vegan twist on the classic potato cream soup recipe. Soy milk and soy margarine make it delicious. You can cook Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- It’s 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large potato, diced.
- It’s 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of tomato paste / puree.
- You need of oregano and basil.
- You need 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Add the mixture to the simmering soup and stir until just combined. Heat until desired temperature and consistency, add salt and pepper to taste and. This velvety soup is perfect for any time of year, but especially now that the seasons are changing. I'm using Silk® Unsweetened No matter how old I get, it's still my favorite way to enjoy my Homemade Vegan Cream of Tomato Soup.
Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
Have you tried the new reformulated. This Vegan Tomato Soup recipe takes only ten minutes to make. Dairy-free diets have certain health benefits, but cream of tomato soup is one of those recipes I miss. I'm happy to report that this recipe satisfies that craving, along with being super nourishing and. No Dairy No Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipes.