HotDog Lettuce Wraps.
You can cook HotDog Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of HotDog Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 8 of hotdogs, your favorite brand.
- You need 8 large of lettece cups from a sturdy lettece, such as Romaine, Iceburg or Co's Lettece.
- You need 8 oz of mixed shredded cheese, I used sharp cheddar, pepper jack and Italian four cheese blend.
- You need 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 8 of strips of bacon, cooked crisp.
- It’s 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1 of recipe of my Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe is added in attachment in direction step #6.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s of pickled hot pepper rings.
- Prepare of chopped pickles, sweet or dill or pickle relish.
HotDog Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut Hotdogs down center to form a pocket, don't cut all the way through.
- Divide cheese evenly between each hotdog, filling the pockets with the cheese.
- Add sliced onions on top of cheese on each hotdog.
- Heat hotdogs in preheated oven on prepared pan until hot dogs are hot and cheese has melted about 10 minutes.
- Spread some creamy mustard sauce in each lettece cup. Recipe for my Creamy Mustard Sauce attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce.
- Add hot hotdogs to lettece cups. Top with chopped tomato and crumbled bacon..
- Serve with pickled hot peppers, chopped pickles and extra mustard sauce.