Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup. In today's video, we're making one of the most popular recipes on my website! Bubbly, hot, creamy vegan Cauliflower Cheese is the stuff of delicious comfort food, and this dairy-free version is healthy as well. A smooth, silky sauce that combines cashews, beans and roasted veggies is drizzled over delicious cauliflower florets and all of it.
Cheesy Cauliflower SoupA cheesy play on the cauliflower soup my mom has always made. This cheesy vegan roasted cauliflower will be a staple in your home during the chilly fall months. Roasted vegetables are a classic example of a dish I make frequently but Vegan macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes or cheesy cheese-less sauce of any kind? You can have Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 of large white potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 300 ml of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast.
- You need 2 tbs of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 70 ml of olive oil.
- You need 5 stalks of asparagus.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of citric acid powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of indian black salt.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1 ltr of vegan chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of soaked raw cashews.
Best vegan cauliflower soup recipe ever! I present to you the best, cheesy vegan cauliflower soup recipe ever! Extra creamy, silky and dreamy, made with cashews, potatoes and nutritional yeast, gluten free + you don't even need to roast anything. This delicious soup will keep you warm all winter long!
Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup instructions
- Chop 2 potatoes into small cubes. Cube the whole cauliflower..
- Add oil, paprika and chopped potatoes to an oven safe dish. Cook at 180°c for 40 minutes. At 20 minutes, shake the potatoes and continue cooking. Add the cauliflower to a separate tray and drizzle olive oil over cook for 30 minutes and add to stock pot just before blending..
- Chop leek into slices. Chop the onion, asparagus, garlic and remaining potatoes into very small cubes..
- Add chicken stock to a large pot on medium heat. Add chopped leek, onion, asparagus, garlic and potatoes. Stir occasionally and bring heat down if it boils over..
- Chop bread into cubes, place them on a lined oven tray and sprinkle all the oregano and basil over the top. Drizzle the olive oil over the bread and set aside..
- Add soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, indian black salt, soy milk, fresh basil and some olive oil to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add extra soy milk if it doesnt blend smoothly..
- Add blended mixture to the pot of chicken stock. Stir to combine. Let cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- With an electric stick blender, blend the soup. Be careful as the hot liquid can spray. Add your white pepper. Once fully blended, allow to cook for another 10 minutes, Stirring occasionally..
- Place the tray of bread in the oven. Remove when all pieces are golden brown..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven..
- Add soup to a bowl and top with the baked potato, croutons, spring onions, dill and any salt and pepper to taste..
To make cheesy cauliflower soup you'll need to grab a BIG head of cauliflower. Whole roasted cauliflower, a great vegan alternative for the holidays, special occasions or everyday cooking. It's a delicious side or main dish. This Creamy Roasted Cauliflower & Mushroom Soup is perfect in flavor! The added "chunky" roasted veggies add great texture in making this soup one of my favorites!