Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free). Anyone who has a healthy appetite will quite enjoy this vibrant salad. We have mixed a riced cauliflower together with sprouted beans, pomegranate seeds, and chopped up fresh veggies to create a healthy, protein-packed dish that will not only satisfy your hunger but also keep any sweet cravings at bay. This simple and nutritious vegan and gluten-free Asian rice salad recipe makes good use of leftover rice and can be served either hot or cold.
This is healthy and nutritious comfort food at its best! If you are looking for a grain free option then cauliflower rice could be used. Alternatively you could enjoy alone or serve with crusty bread. You can have Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rapeseed or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves finely grated.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato, peeled and small diced.
- Prepare 1 of small butternut squash, peeled and small diced.
- You need 200 g of cooked chickpeas.
- You need 1 of medium red onion sliced.
- Prepare 50 g of dried apricots chopped.
- It’s 3 cm of ginger peeled grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh orange juice.
- You need 250 g of basmati rice cooked.
- It’s of Spices :- 1tsp ground coriander, 1/2tsp cumin, tumeric and ginger, 1/4tsp chilli flakes, nutmeg, ground cloves and ground ginger.
- You need of Chopped fresh herbs to taste, mint, coriander and parsley.
- You need Handful of chopped walnuts or nut of choice.
- It’s of Pomegranate seeds.
Delicious vegan and easily gluten free Thai quinoa salad with a perfect crunch. Perfect for meal prep lunches, picnics or parties. This salad is a We're also leaning vegan now. I do the cooking at home and this is one of my favorite Summer meals.
Moroccan rice salad (vegan and gluten free) step by step
- Add sweet potato, butternut squash and onion to a shallow baking tray. Add grated ginger and grated garlic to the tray, then sprinkle over the spices and add the oil, mix and make sure everything is evenly covered. Cover tray with foil and place in the oven, after 20min uncover tray and roast for a further 10-15 min until cooked and slightly caramelised..
- Soak the dried apricots in the orange juice until soft, chop the herbs and walnuts, set aside..
- When butternut mix is cold, carefully fold through the chickpeas, apricots, 1/3rd of the herbs and a handful of the rice. Add to a large serving dish, surround the salad with the remaining rice, then sprinkle over the walnuts, remaining herbs and the pomegranate seeds.
I do replace the Red Wine Vinegar with Rice Wine. Vegan and Gluten-Free, this amazing kale slaw keeps for up to five days in the fridge. A delicious vegan Moroccan Salad with blood oranges, quinoa Summer Pasta Salad w/ Grilled Zucchini, Corn and Cilantro Pesto is made with gluten-free rice noodles and loaded up with healthy summer veggies. Our love affair with Morocco continues, this time drawing inspiration from the Moroccan carrot salad (or was it Israeli) one encounters travelling in these. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Brown Rice Salad With Sesame Orange Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]One Green Planet.