Simple rosemary chips (vegan).
You can have Simple rosemary chips (vegan) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple rosemary chips (vegan)
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Simple rosemary chips (vegan) step by step
- Chop potatoes into chip shape!.
- Boil the potatoes for ten minutes! You don’t wanna cook them too long or they’ll get mushy and won’t keep their chip shape when you try to put them on the tray (altho that’s not the end of the world if it happens, they’ll still be tasty).
- Mix the oil, rosemary, salt and pepper together. The salt is important if you want proper crispy chups! Toss the potatoes in the mix so that they’re totally covered, then spread them out on a baking tray and pour any leftover oil on top..
- Cook at 200C (400F) until they’s all golden and crisp and tasty tasty! (about 30-40mins) I usually turn up the heat to 220 and shake ‘em about a bit for the last ten minutes..