Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1. These are perfect for the Christmas break, easy to make but looks super special and definitely a showstopper! As with all my recipes, I have kept the. Try these colourful vegan spring rolls as canapés for a party, vibrant with fresh veg and juicy mango.
Our vegetarian and vegan canapé ideas are quick and easy to make for your vegetarian friends at Best vegetarian canapés. Make sure vegetarians don't miss out at your drinks party with our meat-free snacks, from indulgent. A collection of the best recipes for vegan canapes and party food – from elaborate showstopping canapes to easy throw-it-all-together party What are your favourite vegan party food recipes? You can have Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1
- Prepare 1 can of boiled chick peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 2 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of panch phoron.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
What do you make when you're after showstopping vegan canapes? Try these clever canapé recipes for easy and stylish entertaining over the Christmas party season. Nibbles, finger food, appetisers. whatever you call them, bitesize party food is often the best way to begin the celebrations. Who needs pigs in blankets when you can feast on these delicious vegetarian Christmas canapés?
Vegan Christmas Canapes #festivefood1 instructions
- Cut the butternut squash into small pieces..
- In a saucepan add oil, bay leaf, onion and panch phoron. Fry them for few minutes. Then add ginger and garlic paste. Add some water..
- Then mix all the spices and fry them..
- Add all the vegetables except spinach. Cook them for 10mins. Then add spinach..
- Boil the potatoes separately. Then mash them. Add 1/4 cup of fried onion and salt. Green chillies are optional. I have used here 1 green chilli..
- Once they are cooked turn off the gas. Then add the mash potato with them. I have made them in ball shapes. Then fry them either bread crumbs or flour. I have used here flour..
- I have decorated here with cranberry sauce and dairy free cheese.Hope everyone will like it…😊.
See more ideas about Vegan christmas, Christmas dishes and Vegan. Canapes Recipes Vegan Appetizers Appetizers For Party Appetizer Recipes Appetizer Ideas Dinner Recipes Sweet Potato Slices Sweet Potato Toast Tapas. Are you ready to WOW your guests this Christmas with bite-sized delights that are totally vegan, indulgent and delicious? Vegan "smoked salmon" canapés with dill and capers. Try our delicious vegetarian canapes with Quorn Roast – a delicious Christmas recipe, perfect to serve during a Christmas lunch or dinner.