Vickys Scottish Potato Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Scottish Potato Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Scottish Potato Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 10 of waxy potatoes.
- Prepare 115 grams of peas.
- You need 115 grams of cooked beets, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped parsley plus extra for garnish.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of Vickys Eggless Mayo, see my recipe list for this.
Vickys Scottish Potato Salad, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Dice the potatoes and boil in salted water for 10 minutes until tender, then drain and pat dry.
- Simmer the peas in another pan for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- While the peas and potatoes are still warm, mix them together gently in a bowl with the chopped beets, onion and parsley.
- Fold in the mayo or salad dressing and season to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352749-vickys-creamy-caesar-salad-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332798-vickys-eggless-mayonnaise-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- This is a traditional Scottish accompaninent to oatmeal coated herring https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338496-vickys-scottish-fried-herring-in-oatmeal-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.