Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 of baking potatoes or 8 slices toast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 200 grams of button mushrooms, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 800 grams of (2 x 400g cans) baked beans or see my recipe for Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce for a homemade version.
- You need 1 tsp of gf worcestershire sauce, recipe on my profile.
- Prepare 3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of chopped chives to garnish.
- Prepare of grated cheese if required.
Vickys Tasty Bean Topper – Baked Potatoes/Toast, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the mushrooms, onion and garlic for around 10 – 15 minutes until softened.
- Add the baked beans, paprika and worchestershire sauce and let cook down until the mixture is thickened, another 10 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper to taste then serve over toast for a hearty breakfast or baked potatoes for a filling lunch with a sprinkling of chives and cheese if you like.
- I prefer to do baked potatoes in the microwave if I'm only doing one or two to save having the oven on for so long. Scrub them clean, prick them all over with a fork, place on a microwavable plate and cook for 10 minutes on high at 800W.
- To bake in the oven again scrub the potatoes well and prick all over with a fork. Rub with a little oil and sprinkle with salt. Put them directly onto the middle rack of the oven preheated to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and bake for 75 – 90 minutes.