Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry. I'm sharing a spicy sweet potato and black bean burger that I found in a cookbook recommended by Bill, the Cafe Flora Cookbook. These burgers are better than any restaurant veggie burger I've ever tasted, and not one patty fell apart during the cooking. I roasted the sweet potatoes, cooked the brown rice, and added them into the food processor with the black beans and a few herbs and spices.
This healthy vegetable curry is a cheap and easy dish. You could add chopped Finely chop the chilli, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks. You can have Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry
- It’s 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 400 g of butter beans (in water).
- You need 400 g of chickpeas (in water).
- You need 400 g of mixed beans (in water).
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 80 g of cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 250 g of passata.
- Prepare of To serve: (optional).
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Naan bread.
- It’s of Mango chutney.
Mung Beans, lentils, spices, sweet potato and eggplant make a filling curry or soup. Rastafarian Vegetarian Easy vegan sweet potato and coconut curry recipe. Add to your taste. eg: rice, avo. Sweet potatoes are something I crave especially when the weather cools off, and this sweet potato chickpea curry recipe is a new favorite way to enjoy them.
Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry step by step
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks..
- Smear the coconut oil on the bottom of the slow cooker (or melt in a pan if using the hob)..
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker (yes it really is this easy!).
- Stir to mix..
- Put on slow cooker setting low and leave for 4-6hrs. (If cooking on the hob cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the pan). Serve with rice, naan bread and mango chutney!.
I could eat this every day and be a very happy camper. This chickpea coconut curry is an easy curry that's healthy, made in one skillet. After the Sweet Potato Chicken Curry has cooled down (preferably in the fridge), individually portion out the curry in freezer-friendly containers. Sweet Potato Curry made in the Instant Pot! Because I love sweet potatoes so much, I often have few lying in my kitchen.