Vegan plater Sprouts salad with Rajma potato cutlet. A scrumptious salad that combines the goodness of cooked rajma and bean sprouts with crunchy spring onions and tangy tomatoes. A dash of lemon juice further perks up this salad, making it a zesty treat for your palate! You can also substitute boiled potatoes with boiled sweet potatoes.
This recipe will also make a great meal for. Potato Cutlets with Garlic Bread – We usually serve potato cutlets with ketchup or make its sandwich. Now you have got to tryout this potato cutlets recipe ser. You can have Vegan plater Sprouts salad with Rajma potato cutlet using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan plater Sprouts salad with Rajma potato cutlet
- It’s 1 cup of sprouts chana and mong.
- It’s 1 cup of boil rajma.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boil corn.
- You need 3 of boil potato.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare as per needed of Salt.
- Prepare of Green chilli, garlic, ginger paste.
- You need 1 spoon of Chat masala.
- You need 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- It’s 3 of brown bread crush.
- Prepare of Oil.
Are sprouted potatoes safe to eat? Here are steps you should take when you find they're growing new shoots. As the sprouting process progresses, the potato begins to shrivel, as more and more starch is converted to sugar and used in the growing sprouts. Full of flavor and nutrients, these pan fried rajma and sweet potato cutlets are a healthy and tasty substitute to deep fried ones.
Vegan plater Sprouts salad with Rajma potato cutlet instructions
- One bowl me sprouts boil rajma, salt, chat masala add, corn, tomato, coriander leaves add jare mix karein baraber salad ready.
- For cutlet: Boil potato, boil rajma add karein one mixture har me brown bread, green chilli, garlic, ginger crush karein salt, chat masala, garam masala mix karein ir cutlet banae 2- spoon oil me cello fry karein.
- Vegan plater ready to serve.
Sweet Potatoes: A terrific source of Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient. They are packed with fibre and arguably one of the best sources of complex carbohydrates. Brussels Sprouts: I love incorporating Brussels sprouts for digestive support. Otherwise, potatoes can be quite bland and boring. That won't be a problem for us today!