Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes). A super creamy parsnip soup that is vegan and gluten-free. Made with sweet potatoes, white wine and coconut milk. This soup does require a bit of prep work since you first have to dice up the parsnips and sweet potatoes and then roast them, but trust me.
No seriously so gorgeous…and recipe I never tried before but from the look of it sounds divine! It's creamy, it's smooth, it's comforting. You should make this potato soup. You can cook Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes)
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- It’s 3 of parsnips.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2.5 litres of water.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of .
Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite. Creamy and healthy Vegan Potato Leek Soup. Creamy Mashed Parsnips & Potatoes: Peel your veggies.
Vegan creamy parsnip soup (no potatoes) step by step
- Cube the vegetables and mix with vegetable oil, cumin and coriander..
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and garlic. Add the roast vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Use a little of the water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. Then add 2 litres and stock cube and blend with a hand blender. Use the remaining 0.5 litres to create the consistency you enjoy.
- Leave on the hob on a low heat for 30 minutes. Leave to cool. Reheat to serve. Yum!.
Set a large pot of water on the stove to boil. Cut the potatoes, parsnips, onion, and elephant garlic up into small-ish pieces. Make them all about the same size/thickness so that they cook evenly. This dairy-free Creamy Vegan Arugula Soup is the perfect way to sneak more leafy greens into your day. While they were pretty heavy-handed with the cream in the restaurant version, I thought this was a brilliant way to sneak more leafy greens into your day.