Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots. Place a slice of cheddar cheese inside each bun, then spoon a bit of chili inside each one. Slide a hot dog snugly on top of the chili in each bun, then top with more chili. TATER TOTS and cheddar cheese make these Chili-Cheese Dog Totchos so delicious!
Create this quick, southern homemade hot dog chili simmered In the video I also show you how to make oven chili cheese hot dogs. Place some buns in a pan, squirt in some ketchup. Przygotuj własne danie serowych hot dogów chili! You can have Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of hot dogs ( any kind ).
- You need 3 of cans of beans ( I used northern and kidney beans ).
- Prepare 1 box of tomatoe sauce ( I used the 2 lb box , but you can use 2 of the 1 pound cans ).
- Prepare 1 packages of of hamburger ( I used almost 1 pound of meat ).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 envelope of McCormick mild chili powder ( less sodium one ).
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of velveeta cheese ( cut into cubes ).
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese ( I used a full block of cheese and shredded it ).
Mia pokaże ci, jak przygotować pyszny obiad. Najpierw musisz zgromadzić w kuchni właściwe składniki. Pracuj szybko, aby zdążyć przed upływem czasu. Postępuj zgodnie z prawdziwym przepisem w grze Mia Cooking Chili Cheese Hot Dogs!
Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots instructions
- Chop up your onion and garlic cloves. You can skip these if you don't want or like onion and you can use garlic powder if desired. Use garlic powder as needed..
- Start your chili by getting the beans , tomatoe sauce, garlic, black pepper, onion , chili powder and McCormick chili powder into a saucepan. Mix well and cover on medium heat..
- Cook your hamburger in a frying pan until no longer pink. I like mine small, but you can leave it in bigger chunks if you prefer. You can also leave out the meat if you want. I also add chili powder to this while cooking..
- Add your hamburger to the chili and mix well. I left this to simmer for about 30 minutes or so..
- Pre heat your oven to the temperature that the tator tot package says..
- Start cutting up the velveeta cheese. You can use as much as you like. Set aside..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up into a bowl. If not, skip this step..
- Cook the tator tots for the time that the package says..
- Boil your hot dogs. You can skip this if you want, but I preferred to do this. Cut up the hotdogs into bite sizes. Set aside..
- Take out the tator tots and set aside. Turn the oven temperature to 350 ..
- Using a casserole dish , start by putting the tator tots on the bottom. Then add in your cut up hotdogs. Next , place the velveeta cheese cubes around the dish. Then add a little of the shredded cheese. Next , add in however much chili you want on top. This will also help melt the cubes. Last , but not least, add as much shredded cheese as you like on top..
- More pictures of the layers. Not the prettiest dish hahaha.
- Place this into your oven to heat up and melt the cheese. This doesn't take very long at all. I put mine in for about 15 minutes..
- Pull the dish out of the oven. Serve with a side or alone. Enjoy !!.
Chili Dog Tater Tot CasseroleA Sprinkle and A Splash. Chili, hot dogs, sharp cheddar cheese, frozen tater tots. These chili cheese hot dogs are so satisfying and filling, they're actually like a meal! Add some cold beer and some milk for the kids, everyone will be thrilled to be celebrating Why this version of our chili cheese hot dog bake is super delicious is because we brush the buns with yummy garlic butter. Drain water and return pan to medium heat.