Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry. Add the potatoes and spinach along with the drained kidney beans and mix well. How To Make Vegan Chickpea, Sweet Potato And Spinach Curry: (For ingredients and full instructions see the recipe card below). Add dried fenugreek leaves (optional but give a good flavour), creamed coconut, tinned tomatoes and water and bring up to a simmer.
Spinach Potato Curry Recipe – vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipes – Another curry from the how to cook great food stable of video recipes. We are also eating through our dried bean stores here in NJ as we avoid all enclosed spaces. Warmly Spiced Chickpea Sweet Potato Spinach Curry. You can cook Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry
- You need 3 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 can of butter beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of big bag washed chopped swiss chard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of each of salt, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and masala.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chillis (seeds in).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Use beans of choice, squash or sweet potato, greens of choice and let them all simmer for a flavorful curry. When the skillet is hot, add cumin seeds and dry roast until fragrant. For this post, due to my curry addiction, I naturally chose this curry recipe from the book. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and comforting, just as a curry.
Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry instructions
- Boil your potatoes.
- Fry onion until soft then add all spices and fry till fragrant.
- Add spinach and allow to cook down.
- Add potatoes and fry till covered in spices.
- Add beans, mix well and simmer for 5mins.
- Enjoy this with roti and chutney.
Once the potatoes are just tender, making sure there isn't too much water, add the spinach leaves and cover to allow spinach to Add the green chile and the fenugreek leaves, if using. Bean, Potato, and Veggie Vegan Breakfast Hash. This breakfast hash features potatoes, pinto beans, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and mushrooms! You can switch up the beans or vegetables you use (tomatoes and spinach. Creamy potato-bean curry, yet another vegetarian dish you can use for your Sri Lankan inspired Spinach and Potato Curry