Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”. Whip up this simple soup as a starter for a dinner party or a light supper when you need a bit of comfort – it has a beautiful silky texture. Make this Potato Leek Soup vegetarian by swapping the chicken stock for vegetable stock. Sprinkle some crumbled feta or goat cheese on top.
Then had a ho-hum cauliflower The potato soup base recipe is good on it's own but then when you add the zaatar and feta – it is totally. If you like this recipe, you may also like these amazing soups recipes This Potato Leek and Chestnut Soup should definitely be part of your soup recipe repertoire! It's not only wonderfully creamy and warming but also bursting with the nutty flavours of chestnuts, which pairs just perfectly with potatoes and leek. You can have Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”
- It’s 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium leek.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 50 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Vegan feta to garnish (optional).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
He has made lentil soup, vegan clam chowder, vegan mushroom beef stew, miso soup, and a vegetable stew with vegan dumplings to name a few. Healthy, easy and delicious vegan Sweet Potato Noodle Salad with Chickpeas and Potato Leek and Feta Pie. Leek & Potato Soup with Crispy Prosciutto & Chives. To Serve: Ladle the soup into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with the shallots and crumbled feta cheese.
Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” instructions
- Melt the margarine and add the sliced leek and garlic. Cook until soft. Add the potato and the stock cube. Pour enough water to cover the potatoes..
- Cook it on a medium heat until the potato is soft enough to fall apart easily..
- Using a hand blender or blender to blend the potato and leek to a smooth cream. Add some pepper and nutmeg. Turn the heat up a little add the coconut milk, stir it in and boil it for a minute. Serve it with crumbled feta..
This easy recipe for potato, leek, and celery root soup is great served warm on cool days or chilled on warm ones. If you can't find celery root, add an Leeks cleanse excess mucus from the body and are healing for the respiratory system. Try this soup with a simple avocado arugula and goat feta salad. Thread the potatoes onto the skewers, alternating with the chunks of red pepper and rosemary. Serve on top of the creamy leeks.