Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan. Aloo gobi matar is an Indian curry made with potato, cauliflower and peas. We spent a family If you like our aloo gobi matar, check out these recipes: vegan lentil curry, sweet potato curry coconut soup, simple chana masala, chole palak (spinach with. This cauliflower peas curry gets baked in the oven.
Jump to Recipe. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. Peas Potato & Cauliflower Curry (Vegan). Review Body: If you don't parboil your potatoes beforehand, you will end up with half-raw potatoes and overcooked cauliflower. You can have Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 2 cm of chunk ginger, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need of sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peas, frozen or fresh.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s Handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
We're ending the week off with a simple and vegan cauliflower curry! I still love this braised Indian chicken with chickpeas, but if you want a vegan vegetable curry, this dish is for you. This coconut sweet potato curry contains simple and healthy ingredients that you probably already have at home. I chose to add spinach for extra I added cauliflower and Zuchhini.
Potato, cauliflower and pea curry – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the cumin seeds. When they start to pop, add the potatoes and sauté until golden..
- Take the potato out and set to one side. Repeat the process with the cauliflower. Then scoop the cauliflower out and set to one side. Add more oil of you need..
- Turn down the heat. Add the onion and cook until soft..
- Add the garlic and ginger. Cook for a couple of mins..
- Add the ground coriander, chilli and turmeric and cook for a few mins..
- Add the potatoes and then the cauliflower back into the pan. Add the water and cover. Cook for about 15 mins til the veg are starting to become tender. Keep an eye on it – stir every once in a while and add more water if it starts to stick..
- Stir in the peas and garam masala. Add more water if it’s drying out. Cook for another 5 – 10 couple of mins more til the peas are tender..
- Then add the lime juice and chopped coriander and stir through. Enjoy 😋.
I overcooked the sweet potato a little. Very happy with the ease and the description on how. To make a vegan version of this vegetable curry, substitute vegetable oil for the ghee. Stir peas into cauliflower mixture, and. This vegan cauliflower and potato aloo gobi is indeed an easy version of this traditional Indian dish, but do make sure you have all the Indian spices on hand — including garam masala, chili powder, turmeric, and cumin — before you try this cauliflower curry recipe.