Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan. How To Make Vegan Chickpea, Sweet Potato And Spinach Curry: (For ingredients and full instructions see the recipe card below). Fry chopped onion in olive oil until it is soft and lightly browned. Add in garlic, ginger, tomato puree, curry powder, cumin, coriander and garam masala and fry for a.
Sweet potato and chickpea curry from the oh she glows cookbook. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and comforting, just as a curry should Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander, and red pepper flakes. The inspiration for this Carrot, Sweet Potato & Coriander Soup recipe comes from BBC Good Food. You can cook Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- You need 500 ml of vegan stock.
- It’s 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- You need of Seasalt and black pepper.
I didn't change up the recipe too much. The only changes I made were using a sweet potato in place of a regular one, and after reading the reviews I decided to not add the fresh chopped cilantro when. This Sweet Potato Peanut Soup is warming and comforting, spicy and flavourful and super nourishing! Full of fibre and protein and naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
This Sweet Potato Peanut Soup was inspired by my Chickpea Sweet Potato Peanut Curry and it's equally flavoursome, hearty and healthy. Spinach Sweet Potato Soup with Tempeh Croutons. Let me tell you a little secret – soup is vegans best friend! Soup can be made with just about anything you desire, and is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. A creamy vegan soup made of spinach and potatoes!