Homemade Fries (Lactose free).
You can have Homemade Fries (Lactose free) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Fries (Lactose free)
- You need of Potatos.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of earthbalance vegan butter (lactose free).
Homemade Fries (Lactose free) step by step
- Wash potatos. Cut ends off and disguard..
- Slice potatos into strips (slice them into whatever thickness you like..
- Heat pan. Add earthbalance butter, onion powder, garlic powder, himalayan salt, and potato slices to heated pan. (you can also melt the butter and mix the garlic/onion powders and himalayan salt together and coat the slices before adding to the pan)..
- Cook the strips on medium heat until lightly browned, and crispy..