How to make dough with hotdogs. The show is presented on the Science Channel in the US, Discovery Channel Canada in Canada, and on the Discovery Channel in the United Kingdom. Refrigerated doughs are easier to work with when chilled, so keep the dough in the refrigerator until ready to fill the hot dogs with cheese. Let the kids build their own crescent dogs for dinner!
After all, frankfurters are nothing more than ground meat with seasonings. In just an hour, you can whip up some delicious frankfurters in your kitchen. The great thing about making your own hot dogs is that you can control what goes into them. You can cook How to make dough with hotdogs using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of How to make dough with hotdogs
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 of warm water.
- Prepare of Before putting it in the oven brush some egg with out the yolk on it.
The canned dough can be croissant, pretzel or dinner roll dough, which is found in most supermarkets in the same isle as hot dogs. For the health-conscious, you can get both the all natural hotdogs and the dough without preservatives in Whole Foods. Brush outside of hot dog buns with butter and sprinkle poppy seeds on top. Place buns, seam side down, on a baking sheet.
How to make dough with hotdogs step by step
- First to get a bowl then we add the ingredients after doing the ingredients we mix until it turn into a dough then we cover it and put it in a room temperature aside after one hour we roll it and cut it in a pizza shape then put the cheese in the hotdog and roll it till it looks like a croissant then get an egg with out the yolk and put some above it and into the oven enjoy !!.
All-beef hot dogs stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped in a delicious homemade soft pretzel. Amazingly delicious and so easy to make! Dip in ketchup, Cheez-Whiz, melted Velveeta or even mustard. Add flour, sugar, salt and baking powder to a large bowl. Whisk all the ingredients together until smooth.